Holiday VIP Services
General Terms and Conditions
1. The holder of booking made with Holiday VIP Lounge shall be considered to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Service order shall be submitted and confirmed at least twenty four (24) hours in advance prior to Arrival (STA/Standard Time of Arrival) or departure (STD/Standard Time of Departure). The booking of offered VIP services should be done and received in writing (online booking form or e-mail). Last minute reservations are accepted and service will provide only if there is availability.
3. All services are subject to availability. The Company reserves the right to assess every order and decide acceptance of order due to a very short notice, force majeure, etc.
4. Services available at the port or airport may vary due to local conditions, rules and regulations, and are described during the booking process.
5. All bookings must be completed online or by e-mail and upon completion, a confirmation letter will be sent to the provided email address. Full payment in EUR plus all applicable local tax (24 %) is required upon confirmаtion of order.
6. Once the set of Terms and Conditions has been accepted by the client, 100% of order amount and payment shall be settled to proceed with booking
7. All payments including but not limited to service reservation, service amendment, service extension and extra luggage charge should be made prior to the service.
Service Time – Ferry Delay or Flight Delay
8. Each service order shall be completed within
two (2) hours for departure flight and one (1) hours for departure ferry
two (2) hours for arrival flight and one (1) hours for arrival ferry,
three (3) hours for transit connection for the ferry or airplanes.
Any extension of service hours due to passengers’ own issues, including but not limited to visa problems, passports, tickets or lost luggage, may be subject to additional charge or will be immediately considered as the end of the service.
9. Holiday VIP Lounge reserves the right to charge additional 50% of the full services price in case the ferry or flight delays over 2 hours from the STA/STD and every 2 hours thereafter.
Holiday VIP Lounge
Amendment Policy, Cancellation and No-Show Policy
10. Any change of confirmed bookings (arrival time, departure time, number of passengers, etc.) is accepted in a written notice by e-mail and subject to additional charge.
11. The Company will only accept requests for service cancellation or re-schedule of itinerary made directly by the client in a written form by e-mail.
12. Booked and confirmed services can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours (local time of port /airport, arrival/departure) before the service is to be performed. Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to the service is a subject to additional charge. This standard policy is applicable in case no other conditions are specified in the individualized offer.
13. No show on date of service is subject to full payment of total order amount and is non- refundable.
14. Use of the VIP services does not generally exempt passengers from obligatory government measures or requirements such as aviation or ports security checks, passport and customs checks unless the responsible government agency has issued an exemption.
15. If any information supplied at the time of booking is incorrect, the Company reserves the right to refuse or reject the provision of the services. The contact number of the passengers, local driver or receiving party must be provided in advance. The Company holds no responsibility for incomplete services fulfilment due to reason that the given contact number(s) cannot be reached.
16. Passenger details will be taken and kept at the time of booking, and by making a booking, each passenger consents to the use of such passenger’s information, including but not limited to name, passport details and travel arrangement details.
18. According to the Rules and Regulations of the Airports’ and Port Authority, passengers need to contact their airline or shipping agent if the wheelchair service is needed. Our agency provide Wheelchair assistance upon arrival or departure, in the airport or port if required.
- Data protection
19. Holiday VIP Lounge will not disclose to any third party any personal data without the express authorization to do so.